Friday, January 15, 2010

Everything will get better.

Recently there was once when I open a new post and wanted to start blogging. Here. But then I didn't know what to write about. I used to blog once a few days, but then it was in Chinese, and usually I blogged about what had I been doing these few days, who said what something funny, where I went, etc. It's not like I'm feeling all weird about not doing that, but the more intense part is that I really couldn't write about all that in English. And I don't want to anyway. It would sound reaaaaaally weird. XD

Well, I've paid for my uni deposit, and I've just spent the whole afternoon surfing their myUNSW to see how am I supposed to pick my subjects and arrange the time schedule. I had to ask Kia Yee how she did hers, but it came out that my bloody commerce one is so hell different from hers, which is so simple and easy. They didn't have lists of electives that doesn't end to choose from at least. And mine? All the electives, from the same major, looked almost alike. T.T Okay I know I just said that because I didn't want to go through them ONE BY ONE and see what it really was, but why didn't the Uni made their subject name sound a little less complicated, if not interesting enough for me to actually IMPULSE-LY choose a goddamn few?!

And the fact INTI is never helping on our sides, I have to say this. Ms Vanitha and even my HOP Dr Vik couldn't be of as much help as we need them to. You don't sit in your blardy office and tell us the finance couldn't be exempted, and there is nothing you can do for us okay? Whoa I was really heng about that. But I didn't had the time to soak myself in all those unfortunate stuffs. My mum said it was okay if it had to be a 2.5yrs double major degree, as long as I studied what I wanted most. Superb Mum. We do think alike, but I've never told her what I thought. I just like to hear the exact same thing coming out from her mouth instead. Yeah, I manipulate her to think like ME! (:

And another to add to Unfortunate was, the other 2 frens which I applied for the scholarship with, GOT it. sobSOBsobSOB. Okaylar, apply together, people get but I don't. Really will-breaking, but I can't say more. I don't want to be a green eye monster but hey, I think I still had the rights to be sad about this. Anyway Andrew and Xie You well deserved it. It's just a pity they DON'T FEEL HAPPY for themselves at all. OMG. If it was me who got it, I'd throw parties around just to share the joy and gratefulness around.

Okay, no more 'if it was me who got it,...', I can go on whole day. And look like a jealous girl. NO-NO. T.T~

Going Melaka with the girls tomorrow, will blog about it soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment