Sunday, January 3, 2010

To a new Year 2010.

I got myself a new blog. LOL. ;)

For a new start to 2010, I think getting a new blog is just something that seems right to do. And I'd just like to remind myself (if not everyone XD) that I've not blogged in English since like, Junior 3. OMG LOL. I can expect myself to be laughing my ass off when I blog in broken English, so others, you are also allowed to OPENLY smirk at me. Haha I dont blardy mind because I'm really trying to get the hang of it still.

It's really so not me to blog in English, but since I'll be leaving for Aussie soon, I guess I really need to improve a little. I don't want to starve myself when I get there because can't even speak to get myself a meal. Ok that's a bit exaggerating, but then, I kind of became this typical Chinese schoolgirl with not-so-good English like they think after all these years. Hmmpph.

Expecting new 2010 to be a year full of new challenges and new opportunities, so hope everything goes smooth and well enough for me. Ooh I like the feeling of new starts. XD. It just give everyone such a nice joy with full of chances and hope for the future. Ms. Sixth Sense says it's gonna be a good year ahead. Boy I hope she's not lying to me. (:

To a new Year 2010, a new blog, and perhaps or even hopefully, a new Me.

Cheers. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment